1. All payments need to be made before your yarn is shipped. Bank transfers within Australia (if that is your chosen method of payment) need to be cleared. Custom orders need to have a deposit of 50% of the projected cost before work begins.
2. I'm currently using Auspost exclusively to post my orders.
3. In stock items are usually shipped next working day and I aim to get most dyed orders out within 2 weeks - when things are really busy this can be longer. Please feel free to contact me if you need an earlier shipping time and I will try to accomodate you. More recently and due to covid caused shortages to supply chains it may mean an base is out of stock and can take time to reach me.
4. Returns much be received within 30 days of receipt and need to be in the same condition as you received.
6. I go to great lengths to match the colours I see on my screen to the repeatable dyed yarn colours that I have in front of me - but different monitors and devices display colour differently. Please take this into account when viewing my website. I add detailed colour descriptions to help guide you and explain when I've had a hard time getting the colour on my screen accurate. The colours are often richer and more complex than I am able to obtain in a photograph. Repeatable colours can vary considerably due to changes in the dyes I use - dyeing is a wonderfully creative exercise but a little serendipitous.
7. I now have a good stock of most of my silk yarns. These can be shipping next working day. Larger orders and ones that need same dye lot attention may be delayed due to the dyeing process. I promise it will be worth the wait.