1. All payments need to be made before your yarn is shipped. Bank transfers within Australia (if that is your chosen method of payment) need to be cleared. Custom orders need to have a deposit of 50% of the projected cost before work begins.
2. When possible Sendle is my preferred method of shipping. Auspost is used for International orders, PO boxes and some rural Australian addresses. If you need expedited shipping please let me know.
3. In stock items are usually shipped next working day and I aim to get most dyed orders out within 2 weeks - when things are really busy this can be longer. Gradients take extra time and I aim to get these out within 4 weeks (again production time can be longer). Please feel free to contact me if you need an earlier shipping time and I will try to accomodate you.
4. Returns much be received within 30 days of receipt and need to be in the same condition as you received.
6. I go to great lengths to match the colours I see on my screen to the repeatable dyed yarn colours that I have in front of me - but different monitors and devices display colour differently. Please take this into account when viewing my website. I add detailed colour descriptions to help guide you and explain when I've had a hard time getting the colour on my screen accurate.
7. I now have a good stock of most of my silk yarns. These can be shipping next working day. Larger orders and ones that need same dye lot attention may be delayed due to the dyeing process. Gradients are an especially long process - please allow ample time for me to create your beautiful yarn. I promise it will be worth the wait.